Thursday, November 11, 2010

Free Pinewood Derby Design Templates

The reading of Don Quixote came to an end.

My first Quijote
I took the train Quixote collective reading so late that I took as a personal challenge to achieve in the month of August at five times the rate base of reading all the entries reading group, comments included, in the blog " The Acequia "Pedro Ojeda , true alma mater of this experiment, because one thing is to explain / share reading a book and quite another to be on the ball, chapter by chapter, teaching anyone who is about to "The Ditch" as you read this great work, explaining how to get all the juice to his reading, proving, over 2 ½ years, have the gift of perseverance.

How many readings of Don Quixote will be promoted to Professor Pedro Ojeda? I am convinced that far exceeds the sum of many kinds of literature in schools. For my part, no doubt this invaluable guide that I had read it and although I had read was positive he had not reached the level of understanding of the work of Don Miguel I have now.

Thanks Peter!

I embarked on a small boat ready to sail in the calm waters of a canal Burgos to two times a week the farmer Pedro Ojeda Burgos opens a hatch to bring fresh, clear water with which to continue browsing. Ahead I could see better ships served as distant beacons whose light showed me the long way to go.
I gave firm to the oars to reach them and when I got I laid down the oars, a tiny triangular sail hoisted and devoted my efforts to the task of observing the different rigging insurance that the strength of crystal clear water of the Acequia pushed me in the right direction. How lucky is found wrapped by tall ships, with gear as diverse as complementary.
I see the Roman trireme the tribune Cornelius Paulus, a galley tuccitana under the command of Don Manuel de la Rosa, a brig painted yellow and black filled characters that do not stop moving, even see a hint of goose looking for an inkwell, a white schooner coming from Ibiza, a salutary pirate vessel, a galleon with a large Z embroidered on the mainsail , a delicate reed whose sailors are working at the beautiful verses which claims captain Kety, a fast catamaran used to cross the Ocean Sea, a tirelessly longship from the South Seas that instead of shields takes photos, each more elaborate, a silent sloop built with wood from the beech Irati Navarre , the other boat Burgos, Paco Cuesta, I get the sound of classical music and Salamanca Pancho ship stocked with insightful comments, but even the smaller barge account for Peter, a teacher who spoils us as if we were their children.
without penalty not reached the end of the journey, not the Acequia, and each brings their best clothes, throwing the rest, to celebrate the occasion. My congratulations to you all , is a pleasure to read and I hope to do so in the new venture which we are preparing our admiral Pedro Ojeda Escudero .

0 comments:

Post a Comment