Friday, September 10, 2010

Las Vegas Travesti Shows

Novel Approach to Don Quixote

I have little to end the reading of Don Quixote and Master Peter has in mind the continuity of this collective reading as enriching favored since his blog La Acequia . Therefore end up with Don Quixote but start with ...., this is the gnawing doubt that, as I read the shot point in two directions: Avellaneda's Don Quixote, or Exemplary Novels, I bet the latter resolutely leaving " another "Quixote for scholars (as I have to swallow my words and read, lol).


In support of my vote I invite you to listen to this podcast Radio5 - Basic Library " Exemplary Novels " Let's see if after this brief introduction will not feel like reading.


a couple of days ago when checking some links I found one that long ago (I mean years) I kept it as a guide to reading of Don Quixote when the mood to make me, obviously I've missed but I share this book entitled Cervantes and Don Quixote of Daniel Eisenberg published in the author's website.


Although I found it interesting reading, I did not dare to comment because I think there is much written about it, but I've been "released" in www.cervantesvirtual.com so it should not be that bad right?.

0 comments:

Post a Comment