Thursday, July 29, 2010

How Does Kaleidoscope Look Like

INTERVIEW: MAXI MAXI

After saying goodbye to physics or chemistry, Maxi Iglesias already has another project: it will be Angel, the new and mysterious boy's special protection, the second season will arrive in early 2011.

What will be your super power?
I can only move that will pass through walls, but not the only thing to do.

How does your character move to Villa Dorita?
comes with Sandra [Ana Fernández]. But it is not known whether it will stay at home.

That sounds like a romance ... Clearly
that things will happen between them, but not from the beginning.

You always links to the pretty girl all the series!
I have great luck. In real life not so much!

What you have told your fellow physics or chemistry? There has been considerable
messing with the theme of my powers [laughs].

abandorarlos it hard for you?
What was clear for a long time, but I was more because the producer was very nice to me. But I needed a change now.

With the fans you have, do you think your signing will increase the audience of The protected?
The first season has been very good numbers, so I backed the public. If I can contribute to increase it, the better.

How are the recordings?
Very long. Especially the first chapter, which will make a 3D version.

Have you had other offers? Yes
is difficult, but I try to combine the TV and cinema. In fact, just released The Diary of Charlotte.

Via Teleprograma.tv

0 comments:

Post a Comment