Friday, October 3, 2008

Maps Garmin Orlando Free

Second Day - Sunday 28

Then get up, do all the paperwork that COFORM the "be nice" in the morning, we went down to breakfast and then we went to the opening of the Olympics held in the municipal palace in Morelia, each delegation walked past his flag and was applauded by the other, took photos and other matters of protocol:
I am holding the flag on my right Mark, and my left Augusto and Sebastian.


A more along with Jorge and Victor Hugo Blengino Hamity (our leaders).

YAPA: My brief appearance on Mexican TV, I also did an interview that came out: S

After the event where people talked (I guess) was important enough to Morelia, we had a lunch typical Mexican food and then we went for a tour of the city into a car-train took us to a church (Mexico is full of them and they are all really impressive). Here is a picture of the ride and a church:




After this tour we returned to Morelia hotel for dinner and go to bed very early because the next day was the experimental exam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment